Part of What Brought Me into Education as a Career

Part of What Brought Me into Education as a Career
My Children

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Creation and Reasoning Behind this Blog

This blog will be used for marketing me in a sense. I would also like to show student work that has been created in classrooms where I have taught.  It’s a place where I would like parents to visit so that they may SEE and therefore enhance the way that they feel about student learning.  I would love and encourage any parental feedback.  I currently work with grades K-8 and across all content areas.  I love my job and feel this blog will be a tool to reach out to my community.

2 comments:

  1. I love the flashlight pics and project! I also like how you didn't take face shots of your students. No web permission slips that way, or what? Nice blog Mara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cathy!! Right, I cropped out their cute little faces...no permission!

    ReplyDelete